Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney on Ice

Still no clue what the surprise is
"DOWN BY THE BANKS"
Waiting patiently
11/14/09

I've been slacking on blogging about the happenings in my life, I guess you can say I'm a busy woman LMBO (or at least I think I am LOL). Anyways last week saturday I was able to attend disney on ice with my little sister and the diva's (Melenaite, Ruby, Morena, Ailini), and Aiona (Liki) her daughter Sioana, and niece Beeps. Can I just tell you that I've been waiting ALL week to attend this hence the fact that this would be my first time at the Energy Solutions building and attending disney on ice. So therefore I was like a little kid in a candy store all excited for the show.

The cute thing about this whole "SURPRISE"<<<<-------according to my nieces (something my lil sister Silia does for her girls, she doesn't tell them where they're going until they get there)and that's something I plan on doing with my kids when that day comes. Anyways Silia and the fun bus came on over and swooped up Ailini and I and off we went to the energy solutions building. So we get there and we go inside to pick up our tickets, we had an hour to kill I believe so the girls start running around then we tell 'em to sit down, next thing you know you hear the girls singing down by the banks of the hanky panky so dang cute, cause by this time the beautiful little girls have caught the attention of the workers and people that were waiting to, I KNOW the other kids wanted to join LOL. Well the time came, to scan our tickets to go in the girls getting a little more antsy as the guy scans our ticket he say's who's ticket is this they can't go in, I hear a quick response "Peanut" (Ruby) says oh that's not my ticket LOL it was too funny and cute at the same time cause I can sense the excitement yet they still have no clue why we're there. So we climb to flight of stairs (which with a bad knee is sooo not good LOL), and the minute you walk in it's disney princess EVERYWHERE, I couldn't help to laugh when I hear the little voice of "Peanut" say to my sister "MOM ARE WE IN DISNEYLAND" such a cute little remark and I hear No peanut you'll see, talk bout souvenir's galore LOL, and the prices were outrages LOL just wish I had the funds to get the girls a few little things but it's all good they understand (I hope). Well we finally make our way to our seats and WOW is all I can say seeing the castle on the ice was to dang cute, but what was even cuter was hearing the girls scream their little guts out when tinker bell came out on the ice, such a wonderful show. I think this totally needs to be a traditional event...Thanks Silia for letting me sidebust with you and the diva's Love your guts until next time!! P.s. Can't forget the laughs with Aiona freakin' crack up!!
WOOHOO WE LOVE IT
7 Dwarfs


Beautiful Silia and Ruby
Morena Lahi & Morena Leka
Me & my Diva's
again with Ailini
Silia with the Diva's (dunno what's up the Lini LOL)

1 comment:

  1. WASNT THAT SO FUN? HOW COME WE MAY HAVE BEEN JUST MORE EXCITED THEN THE LIL GIRLS LOL U AND AI WERE ON SOMETHING TO BE LAUGHING SO MUCH LOL!!! IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN AS FUN WITHOUT U!!! LOVE UR GUTS SIS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Signature