Thursday, October 8, 2009

My new THEME SONG



Last night I was able to attend the cycling class with my sister in law Sela and my goal was to stay for the full hour. Did I last you ask? HECK TO THE YAH I lasted and I can honestly tell you that I was sooo proud of myself for doing this, Sela was such a diehard I think she's found a new LOVE hahaha I mean cause I have to tell you cycling is NOT the easiest thing to do mind you the seat isn't that big LMBO, but I've come to ignore the pain and enjoy the workout that it totally gives me. I just had to thank my sister in law for checking up on me constantly cause the day before I jacked up my knee during zumba and it literally hurt when I bent it but I was determined to finish the class. Thank you Sela for instilling that little voice in my head (Baby Daniel's voice cheering me on Go Kalo, Go Kalo)...he's such a cutie I LOVE MY FAMILY and the support they have been giving me all these years, I'm sorry it's takin' me 31 years to realize they do LOVE AND CARE for me. When I got home last night I checked my text messages and got a message from my older sister Sinai saying she posted a link on my Facebook page, she said when she heard the song she totally thought of me..I have to thank her for the song and also for pushing me to hit the gym, for the shoes and just being the wonderful older sister that she is...THANKS SIS this is NOW my new THEME song. It's just sad that guys nowadays look past the inner beauty and judge the girl on the outter beauty much love to my family because I've BEEN BLESSED with the BEST!!! I'm sooo gonna make his FACE DROP LOL no but for real...thanks family for all your encouragements and examples I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!

5 comments:

  1. i love this song too *starts singing* sayin i would better if i was thinner...shoulda love me for my inner! isn't that just the best part? Mo...you're doing so good...I'm right behind ya...and I'm cheering you on too!!! Do it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep in mind how you will feel when you reach your goal! That should keep you motivated. keep it up sis! Your doing good, and Sela is available to go anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis its me SeL I just hacked into Brians blog spot.lol! You are very welcome, I had a blast cycling except that I think my butt is bruised from that seat... shoot if I could hang I would stand the whole time to avoid sitting on that rock!lol. I so wanna go again but maybe next week cause tomorrow and Saturday are busy! Ill let you know okay! Luv yah Sel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys seriously it's good fun when you have support right next to you Love you both and Sel you know my number, hecka rollin' with your bruise comment it seriously gets better...Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Signature