Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

10/24/09

So saturday morning I wake up to my mom calling me to come out and help the kids carve their pumpkins while she runs to the store to grab some things and here are some pic's of the kids having fun with there pumpkins to decorate grandmas house, which by the way gma went all out with the kids. My neices and nephews are sooo lucky to have a grandma that spoils them all with LOVE, and just being with them, mom always jokes with me saying you need to hurry find a husband so you can have kids while I'm still strong and she's right cause these kids are sooo dang lucky to have and active grandma. Here are the pic's from my saturday with the kiddies!!
Grandma checkin' out the kids work.
Melenaite and her pumpkin
Ruby and her pumpkin it almost looks just like her LOL
My baby girl and her Pumpkin...check out her pose:)
Daniel was too cute he was putting the seeds back into the girls pumpkin
Kids in action with aunty Sela
They were sooo into it
Baby Daniel he's growing so fast he loved sticking his hand in the gooeyy mess!!

1 comment:

  1. THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE AN AUNTY WHO CARES SO MUCH ABOUT THEM!! LOVE U SIS

    ReplyDelete

Signature