Thursday, April 22, 2010

BYU GRADUATION

Ilaisa'ane Kelissa Filimoe'atu CLASS of 2010 BYU

April 23, 2010

I got a phone call from cuzzin' Saane about her graduating from BYU, and her saying she really didn't tell anyone but called me to let me know. At first I was thinkin' to go or not to go, seems the tags on my ride was expired and I didn't want to drive out by myself, so more thinking went into it. Madre called me at work kinda heated cause she heard from someone else instead of from me or the graduate and I said to her Mom she doesn't want to fk-hela anyone that's why she didnt' call you, she called me and told me about it I just forgot to tell you LOL weh ma bad on that one, she calmed down and was like oh ok as long as she called you I'm fine with that. So I went to the gym on thursday I believe and met up with Lupi and mentioned to her that I was planning on going to happy valley for the graduation and she was totally down to go with me to Happy Valley and off we went the drive was kinda crappy just cause of the rain but when we got there it was all fine and dandy. We got there and was greeted by auntie Kehau at the door the girls were getting ready we had got there in time to head out with them to the marriot center. This class was a pretty big graduating class 6,000 graduates so they had broke it up into sections, Saane's group was only the second part..Anyways it's always good to be in happy valley with family...that's my mini vaca is the filimoe'atu home. We came back after the Grad to the house for some yummy grub...Lupi and I met some really cool people, and just chopped it up here are a few pic's of the graduation so enjoy...CONGRATS SIS on your accomplishments!! We'll be in happy valley again...Love your guts!
FILIMOE'ATU SISTAHS
GETTING ATTACKED WITH BEAUTIFUL LEI'S
KELISSA AND HER FAVORITE PROFFESSOR
FILI SISTAH'S AGAIN
TONS OF PEOPLE
ME, NEPHEW MOANA, RUBY
SOME OF THE POLY'S THAT GRADUATED
ELLA, AUNTIE ELENI, CIENNA, KELISSA, AUNTIE KEHAU
SISTERLY LOVE NOELLE, KELISSA
PROUD GENERAL (GMA ALO'I), KELISSA, ??
UNCLE PHIL, RUBY WAITIN' TO GRUB
ME GRAMPS...LOVE THIS GUY REMINDS ME OF MY DAD
ME AND THE GENERAL
RUBY, NOELLE FILI MODELS
MOANA WITH HIS AUNTIES
THE GRUB...MMMM...I'M HUNGRY LOL
KELISSA'S WITH HER FRIENDS
UNCLE PHIL, KELISSA, UNCLE DAVE
KELISSA WITH THE BROTHERS:LEKA, ISI, OFA, DANNY
HARVEY, BISHOP, KELISSA, G-PA TEVITA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature