Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MoThErS dAy WeEkEnD....

Just had to thank my baby girl Morena for the first entry in my BLOG seems I have NO clue as to what in the world I'm doing, so thank you Morena and Silia for hooking up my page and for the kind words.

Ok so MY official entry will be about Mother's Day weekend 5/8/09-5/10/09. Silia had ask me a couple of weeks before if I could watch her three diva's so her and her hubby can go to Wendover for their annivesary (or as the girls were telling everyone their honeymoon LOL). And I happily agreed to watch them. So as I sat at work I kept on thinking about all the things we can do while their parents were gone, and with it being mother's day on sunday I decided that we'd make something for Silia and Grandma for Mother's day. So in my mind I'm thinkin' ghetto but fun LOL. So I decided to go and get some pic frames from Michael's and have the girls decorate them. Then I was like well what better thing to do then take the girls to Wally's world and dress them up and take pic's of them and get it printed while we were there, and here are the pic's that I ended up taking it was sooo much fun spending time with the girls hope they enjoyed it as well...Thanks Silia and Lupeni for allowing me to stay with the divas or should I say trust me with the girls...Love them soo much!!



So this was the pose they wanted to do with the umbrella's must be a Tokomololo thing LOL.
The girls painting their picture frames for their mom and also for grandma.

This pose they decided to add purses

Ruby, Melenaite, Morena



Morena Kalialani 'Iongi

Ruby Ann 'Iongi
Melenaite Fiona 'Iongi

Stunnin' is a habit just like me...Ruby, Melenaite, Morena

Aunty can we eat some now LOL!!
Strawberries ANYONE???

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY MY DAUGHTERS ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE U AS AN AUNT!!! U SPOIL EM ROTTEN!!BUT U STILL HAVE EM IN CHECK LOL!!! LOVE U SIS THANKS FOR ALWAYS HELPIN MY LIL FAMILY OUT WE LOVE U EVER SO MUCH AND ARE GRATEFUL WE HAVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sis thanks for allowing me to be part of raising these beautiful little diva's I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH. Wish I was able to head to tonga with y'all next month wanna see the girls turn heads in VAINI...anyhoo LOVE you and thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Signature