Monday, September 14, 2009

Ahquin photoz with the Misinale's

OMG this pass weekend was soo much fun Friday Brian & Sela had asked if I can come with them to their family photo shoot with Brian's friend from school (Alvin Ahquin). And of course I couldn't say NO to them, Mom had left with dad to Ame's father in law funeral (Paseni Makoni), while they were leaving, Brian and Sel pulled up to pick me up and off to wheeler farm we went. I had soo much fun, I actually took my camera along with me and snapped some shots with Daniel I'll be posting those when I get my camera LOL, I left it in Lupi's gym bag and Silia now has it I'm soo forgetful these days. Anyways here are a couple of pic's from the shoot can't wait to see the rest Love it...Thanks Brian, Sela, and of course Alvin and wifey for making it a FUN shoot!!







2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!!! My fav -- Brian and Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Morena, hey thanks for the support. I'm sorry for forgetting your name. I had it and when I went to post these pics and then all the suddent I drew a blank. Must of had a senior moment. I get those all the time. Anyways, it was really fun. Brian and Sela should have their pics by the end of this week. I'm still trying to get caught up with my wedding stuff. Until next time, much luv

    Alvin

    ReplyDelete

Signature