Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 6

8/31/09
I got home at about 2:30 p.m. boy does it pay off to go into work early. I told mom that I was going to take a nap and when I get up we can go to the gym, and so she agreed I didn't know how long my nap would be but I got up at 6 pm and I could here voices outside on the front porch, it was Uncle Jayy, dad, ropes, and mom talking story, guess uncle came on by to get some help with the babysitting papers with my mom so they were chopping it up anyways I DID hit the gym and mom and I spent a good hour for me I was on the treadmill for 30 mins, then I headed downstairs and workout my arms and abs I mean gotta get rid of the LOVE handles I seriously had enough of it LOL, when I got home I thought OMG I haven't really had a meal today, besides just eating here at work. I wasn't so much hungry I mean I had a good workout and I seriously didn't want to ruin it with eating LOL, well the time went by and the hunger was starting to kick in, I downed a bottle of water to see if I was just thirsty and uhhh...that didn't help I was infact HUNGRY I didn't want to starve myself so I went in the kitchen and made me a cheese omlet ooowwweeee was it yummy, then I kinda had me 2 brownies I KNOW NOT good but today's going to be a good day I got my wristband for ZUMBA so I'll be good to go...today's workout ZUMBA, LEGS, ABS yay me!!

1 comment:

Signature