Monday, August 24, 2009

Tongan Celebration

August 22, 2009

Oh gosh Saturday was a SLOW morning for me I was awake pretty early but I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling, when I heard mom walk into the room to ask me if I'm planning on going to the youth performances at the Expo center in sandy. I replied with YES I'll go and she's like ok well then you need to get up and get ready LOL. I do so we all are ready even Ropes was down to go and watch Sinai's boys perform. We left about 11 a.m. and it started at 1 p.m. I know what a long wait but it actually went by really quick if you ask me. Anyways below are some clips of the performances as well as pic's that we took...ALL the wards did an AWESOME job. Well done Tongan North Stake!




CANNON WARD
HUNTER 37
PIONEER
HUNTER 13
HUNTER 13
Morena, Me & Ruby
Uncle Ropes, Morena, Ruby
2 Morena's


Me, Morena, Ruby, Melenaite

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again sis for coming and supporting the boys and for taking the video! Glad it's done and over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LOVE the pictures you guys are great supporters!! Wish I was able to go...freekin JETBLUE...hoi...heard nothing but good about ALL the performances...so nice!! Oh I went up there of course just to clean boooo...ha..ha..j/p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT TURN OUT AND GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Signature