Thursday, August 20, 2009

VOLLEYBALL

Boy did I get my butt whooped last night, this was totally an eye opener and motivation for me to get of the lazy horse and jump on the moving wagon with getting my workouts in. I got a text from my SIL the other day asking if I wanted to play in a tournament her cousin Pola is hosting and without any hestitation I said YES, she then asked do you have any suggestions as to who we should call to play. I said yes sure how about Lupi, Saane, and Ofo, then she said ok it's co-ed do you know of any guys that would like to come and play and again I said yes so I hit up Masi and told him to ask his brother Tulu if he wants in to. And the response from masi was YES, she then says you think we got a good team I said of course we do we have fun playing and we LOVE the competition you know, then she said her cousin Pola said you better have a good team cause the other teams that will be playing are really good. Sela was kinda worried and I told her girl let them talk it's all about how you play on the court LOL. Whatever happened to just playing good 'ol volleyball LOL. Anyways I then get a text from Lupi telling me to come play at her ward so I hit up Saane and Ofo, and Ashley to come and play it'd be fun to get together like the old times. Well Saane and ofo came up, and it seriously started late but in the end it was good fun, we had some good games runnin' and to tell you the truth if we play smart we'll be fine, masi came and played to he's awesome. And I have to say I LOVE watching NOELLE play ball she's sooo graceful:). Anyways I say it was an eye opener cause me drinking all that soda and eating all that junk food made me literally outta breath I mean I'm not in the best shape but volleyball is a sport I totally LOVE, and to be that out of breath yeah something is wrong LOL...so here's to hoping I get my BUTT in gear and get in shape for the tournament Sept 12, 2009...Wish US LUCK!!



4 comments:

  1. BEST OF LUCK SIS U GUYS WILL BE GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye sis I think it'd be cool for you all to come and watch us play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!!!! Should've stayed and played, but had to get home. If I'm not doing anything on the 12th, will definitely come out and watch you guys play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah sis come out it'll be fun, to have you guys there. And next week take some change to stay after to play.

    ReplyDelete

Signature