Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome Jayden Paul Misinale


Oh man, oh man has it been FOREVER and a day since I've jumped on here to blog, guess the heat has a major part of my slacking LOL, ok what a lame excuse but I totally have to say it's the total truth. Ok so much has gone on yet I didn't get the chance to write about it. I guess summer is just been fun chillen with my family, you can NEVER go wrong with that.

Just recently we had a new addition to the Misinale family (Brian & Sela, gave birth to a healthy Baby boy Jayden Paul Misinale) he weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. Daniel is such a good BIG BROTHER you can already tell by the video he's ready to take charge. Congrats bro on the beautiful baby boy. Just had to let cha know that this year 2009 summer has been nothing but FAMILY LOVIN' Love my family and sooo thankful for them everyday.

Big Brother Daniel with Jayden
He's such a Good big brother
Daniel with mommy
Jayden Paul Misinale
Grandma LOVES her GRANDKIDS


2 comments:

  1. He's so precious!!!! Makes me want to have another one...but a girl. Hahahaha! I wish - but kinda late huh? Love you Jayden and Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! Two monkeys now to take care of. That video is funny of them. Thanks for being the best aunty any niece or nephew could have.

    ReplyDelete

Signature