Thursday, June 11, 2009

Letting out my FRUSTRATION!!

Man this week had just been sooo frustrating just when I thought I was doin' good on the whole workout thing, then go and weigh myself only to see I gained 2 lbs what the HELL. But talking to my sister's Sinai, & Silia has kept my me on the positive side (thank goodness for these two). Just wish the fatt would just fall off, if it were only that easy aye, I went last night to ZUMBA with Deena, and her daughter Kelsey, man these two kick ass seriously in my mind I'm thinkin' come on kalo get your fat ass movin' LOL yeah I know I shouldn't be talkin' like that but sometimes I don't know what else to say. Trying to be healthier and getting into shape isn't as easy as it sounds, it takes TONS of WORK and plenty of DETERMINATION. I got an email message from carla from the Biggest Loser and this is what she said: "It's not that your eating polynesian food, it's how much of it you're eating. You can have it just cut the portions down. Start moving more, if you can't excersise, get the kids and go to the park, play frisbee, slide in the slide, swing, play tag. Just K.I.M!!! You'll start seeing results." and this is nothing new cause that was the exact words Sinai's ALWAYS tellin me, just keep moving sis is all she says, sooo thankful to have LOVING sister's who care for me enough to help me out as much as they can wether it be pushing me to hit the gym or just getting me to stop slacking and get moving. Tons of thoughts go through my mind as to is this the reason why I'm still single, because of my weight? I mean I hear it alot to where it gets annoying sometimes, you know kalo if you were alot smaller you would have no problem in finding a boyfriend, ok what am I suppose to think?? I know think positive but whatever happend to the inner beauty?? hoii guess it's all part of life right?? living, learning, and pressing forward. The day I get skinny is the day I'll be telling the guys to KISS MY ASS hahahaha, I'm the same NOW and will be when I get smaller. Just had to let out the frustrations after all it is my BLOG!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kalo,

    I feel you!!! I've battled weight my whole life. Even in my Y.A. years I got so desperate and starved my way to skinny. Sooooo not good! I learned the hard way and have gained almost 100 lbs. since then. It is one day one pound at a time. Do what works for you and keep it positive. Take your time cause with it you will be where you want to be. It's taken me 9 yrs. to gain all this weight and hopefully alot less than that to get it off. Love you Kalo and I'm right there with you!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MORENA! Like OTO...I'm feelin' ya too! Gettin' motivated only to get frustrated...the cycle continues on and on for me!! So cool ya got a response from the Biggest Loser...WOW!! But like she says...K.I.M.!! No matter what girl!! Stay optimistic,give it time and mostly PATIENCE! LOL @ your comment on the day you get skinny is when ya tell the guys to "TAKE A HIKE"...but better said in your words...hahahaa! I wouldn't even sweat it about the fellahz! You already know my husband thinks you're a good catch and has his eyes out there for you...so do I! *wink* That'll happen in it's own due time! What's most important is YOU...so just press forward sistah!! Love UR Guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, hang in there. Like Oto said, one day at a time. That's all you can do. It wasn't like I lost all my weight overnight. It's been a year and a half now...almost 2. It's all in your mind. Like she said, it's not the type of food, but the amount. Nothing wrong with eating whatever (look at me), it's about moderation. And you gotta move it to lose it! I know people laugh at my overexaggerated moves, but hey, it's helped trim down the sides. LOL. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement, it's frustrating and I KNOW it'll take time. And it's upto me to accomplish this. Gotta Love the blogging I had to let it out so I wrote it in my blog as it's my journal sorry the for the language but like I mentioned it's my BLOG so I gotta let it out LOL!!! Love yah ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U CAN DO IT SIS!!! THATS WHAT SISTERS ARE FOR SUPPORT!!! LOVE YA!!! AND WELL IM IN MY "FAT KID" STAGE AND HOPE SOON I CAN HAVE THE DRIVE AND DETERMINATION U AND SINAI AND MADRE HAVE!!! AND THE LADIES ABOVE ARE SO RIGHT!!! LOVE YA LONGTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Signature