Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEW MOON, HARRY POTTER, & TRANSFORMERS

For those of you who haven't read the TWILIGHT SAGA I'm telling you now it's a MUST READ. I'm not much of a READER but when I picked up the book and started reading I was totally HOOKED, yeah call me crazy but I would LOVE to find me an EDWARD but here in UTAH uhh that's a definate NEGATIVE LOL. So this post is for a couple of movies I'm totally looking forward to watching. So here you have it NEW MOON COMES OUT 11-20-09 yippie, and I can guarentee you that me and my sister's will be watching the midnight showing...a couple of other movies I can't wait to see is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (sometime in July), and TRANSFORMERS (June 24, 2009)



HARRY POTTER

TRANSFORMERS

2 comments:

  1. YOU AND ME BOTH ON THE NEW MOON AND TRANSFORMERS LOL BUT HARRY POTTER NOT SO MUCH LOL OH WELL!!! CANT WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kalo... I'm totally lost on this thing but I think i'm starting to like it... I'll be bugging you about the how to's tho this thing

    ReplyDelete

Signature