Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Have fun in TONGA 'Iongi's & MOM

Last week thursday 6/25/09, Mom and the Silia's little family headed out to tonga, boy am I missing them right now they'll be in tonga for 3 1/2 weeks for the 'Iongi family reunion. The original plan was for me to go with them but uhhh...yeah that didn't happen my funds didn't quite get there LOL, so I'm going to have to take a trip to tonga some other time I'm really not looking into going anytime soon. If I do decide to go oversea's it'll be to NZ:D, yeah I'm going go everywhere but there for now anyway. Anyways here are a couple of pic's from when we dropped off mom and the kiddies. It was soo dang cute I went to kiss my baby girl and tell her to be safe and have a safe trip she gave me the biggest hug and biggest kiss and said "BYE MY PRINCESS", when I looked over baby girl was teary eyed love these girls as if they were my own:D, can't wait for the girls to handle their business and perform their dances in tonga and show 'em what VAINI's got for 'em LOL. Love you girls can't wait for your safe return home.
MELENAITE FIONA

RUBY ANN

MORENA KALIALANI

SISILIA & RUBEN 'IONGI

ME AND THE 'IONGI TRIPLETS

MY BEAUTIFUL MOMMA, AND RUBY HER NAMESAKE
THE KIDS SEEING THEIR LITTLE SISTERS OFF
MORENA LAHI & MORENA LEKA
BYE YOU GUYS SEE YOU IN 3 1/2 WEEKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature